If you're having issues connecting to your Crystal Monitor please ensure it has working batteries installed and that the light is blinking white.
If the light is not blinking your Crystal Monitor is not connectable and the App will never connect to your Monitor. To make your Crystal Monitor connectable, remove the top shell and press and hold the button for about two seconds until the light starts to blink. If the Crystal Monitor never blinks replace the batteries and try again.
When prompted to scan the QR code on your Monitor - be sure you're scanning the QR on the battery door and that the QR you scan belongs to the correct Crystal Monitor. If you have more than one Crystal Monitor and scan the wrong code the App will fail to connect.
If your monitor is blinking but the Crystal App still won't connect, follow these Bluetooth® troubleshooting steps:
- Move your mobile device closer to your Crystal Monitor.
- Ensure the Crystal Monitor is blinking white.
- Try turning Bluetooth on and off again in your device settings.
- Reboot your device.
- Try a different device to confirm the Monitor is working properly.
- Ensure you're using the latest version of iOS or Android.